Belitung is famous as a laskar pelangi, since several years ago Andrea Hirata itroduced how beautiful this island it is. Blue sky, unique stone and big make us amazing to see it. Time to explore.
Mari Berbagi Buku Cerdaskan Bangsa dengan membawa minimal 1 (satu) buah buku, kemudian bagikan kepada anak-anak usia sekolah (5-15 tahun) di destinasi trip ini.
Foto anak-anak itu dengan bukunya, lalu share foto tersebut ke Twitter, Facebook dan akun media sosial lainnnya yang kamu miliki dengan hashtag #1Traveler1Book.
Rp1.300.000 / orangInstallments:
- Down Payment : Rp650.000
- Installment 2 : Rp650.000
- Hotel 2N in Tanjung Pandan twin share class 3
- Trasnportation AC during the trip
- Boat for explore island and snorkeling
- morning snack 2x and lunch box 2x
- Ticket entrance all destination
- Life jacket & snorkel gears
- IDEA Trip Indonesia Guide
- Documentation during the tripPrice Exclude:
- Flight from home to Tanjung Pandan
- Personal Expense
- Meals out of programActivities:
- Beach Exploring
- City Walk
- Cultural trip
- Family Vacation
- Island Hopping
Tanjung Pandan Airport
Getaway Belitong Island Part 3
8.00 - 8.30 Meeting point in Tanjung Pandan Airport
8.30 - 10.00 Hotel check in and morning snack (include)
10.00 - 18.00 Explore time Kaolin Lake, Laskar pelangi elementary school, Kata Museum Andrea Hirata, Serdang Beach, Kuan Im Monastery, Burung Mandi Beach (include lunch box)
18.00 - 19.30 Back to homestay and take a bath
19.30 - 21.00 Dinner time and frienship night
21.00 - 04.00 Take a rest
04.00 - 04.30 Wake up
04.30 - 06.00 Prepare day 2 snorkeling
06.00 - 07.30 Take a bath and morning snack (include)
07.30 - 18.30 Explore & snorkeling time (Tanjung Kalayang Beach, Pasir Island, Burung Island, Batu Berlayar Island, Lengkuas Island, Kepayang Island, Tanjung Tinggi Beach (include lunch box)
18.30 - 19.00 Back to hotel
19.00 - 20.00 Take a bath
20.00 - 21.00 Dinner time
21.00 - 05.00 Take a rest and me time
05.00 - 06.30 Wake up and prepare to check up
06.30 - 07.30 Breakfast time
07.30 - 09.00 Go to airport and buy souvenir
09.00 - 09.30 Arrive in airport and See you next trip
Travel company is dedicated for Indonesia. From backpacker, traveler, flashpacker,and tourist. For introducing how beautiful Indonesia it is. Unique local culture, beauty beaches, fabulous mountainous.
Operator Contact Details
Only TripTrus member can see operator contact details (Phone, E-mail, etc.).
Please Sign In
, it's FREE!
Terms and Conditions:
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 650.000/pax
4) Bank Account by request
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 100.000/pax no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Cool Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major.
Terms and Regulations: