The Bunaken National Park is a marine park in the north of Sulawesi island, Indonesia. The park is located near the centre of the Coral Triangle, providing habitat to 390 species of coral as well as many fish, mollusc, reptile and marine mammal species. The Park is representative of Indonesian tropical water ecosystems, consisting of seagrass plain, coral reef, and coastal ecosystems.
About 90 species of fish live in the waters of the park, among them being the emperor angelfish, Almaco jack, spotted seahorse, bluestripe snapper, pinkish basslet and two-lined monocle bream. The species of mollusc include the giant clam, horned helmet shells, chambered nautilus, and ascidians. A sea biodiversity is very rich. A suitable place for newbie diver, so are you ready for escaping to Manado ?
Mari Berbagi Buku Cerdaskan Bangsa dengan membawa minimal 1 (satu) buah buku, kemudian bagikan kepada anak-anak usia sekolah (5-15 tahun) di destinasi trip ini.
Foto anak-anak itu dengan bukunya, lalu share foto tersebut ke Twitter, Facebook dan akun media sosial lainnnya yang kamu miliki dengan hashtag #1Traveler1Book.
Rp3.800.000 / orangInstallments:
- Down Payment : Rp1.900.000
- Installment 2 : Rp1.900.000
- Bus/taxi around trip
- Intro and Diving Guide
- Boat around trip
- Entrance Ticket
- Intro dive
- Snorkeling, Masker, Fins
- Diving 2x
- Coffee time any time
- Cold drink
- Breakfast 2 x
- Dinner 2 x (BBQ 1x)
- Lunch 3 x
- Guide and driver
- Beach Exploring
- Island Hopping
Sam Ratulangi Airport
Bunaken Island Diving Trip PART 5
For private trip you can arrange at least 2 weeks before the event date minimum 6 pax
08:00 - Meet and greet at airport or hotel
10:00 – 10:45 Airport or hotel – Manado Pelabuhan calaca
10:45 – 11:45 Manado – Bunaken
11:45 – 12:00 Check in
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 13:30 Preparation
13:30 – 17:00 Snorkeling, dll
17:00 – 18:30 Coffee time and take a shower
18:30 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 - Free time and have a good night
06:00 – 07:00 Breakfast
07:00 – 07:30 Preparation
07:30 – 10:30 Diving
10:30 – 12:00 Walk around Villages (free time)
12:00 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:00 Preparation
14:00 – 17:00 Diving
17:00 – 18:00 Coffee Time
18:00 – 18:45 Shower
18:45 – 21:00 BBQ
21:00 - Free time and have a good night
06:00 – 07:30 Breakfast
07:30 – 08:30 Preparation
08:00 – 09:20 Bunaken - Manado
09:20 – 10:30 Souvenir Shop
10:30 – 12:30 Lunch
12:30 – 13:00 Restaurant - Airport
13:00 - Check in and good bye
Travel company is dedicated for Indonesia. From backpacker, traveler, flashpacker,and tourist. For introducing how beautiful Indonesia it is. Unique local culture, beauty beaches, fabulous mountainous.
Operator Contact Details
Only TripTrus member can see operator contact details (Phone, E-mail, etc.).
Please Sign In
, it's FREE!
Terms and Conditions:
1) NO BOOKING SEAT.
2) FIRST DP (DOWN PAYMENT) FIRST SEAT. The quickest DP, the main list of participant (If before the end of DP time the quota reaches to maximum, automatically registration is closed).
3) Down Payment is half of trip package (50%). IDR 1.900.000/pax
4) Bank Account by request
5) If you are booking for group please calculate the down payment with sum of people in your group.
6) The rest of the trip cost of repayment IDR 1.900.000/pax no later than one week before event.
7) Trip will not be held if you are not paying full.
Cool Evidence of transfer should be submitted via:
9) Please complete your data after pay down payment and email it to . Here you should fill :
• Full Name
• Cell Phone/HP
• Emergency Contact
• Trip Name and Date of The Trip
• BANK Transfer
10) Returns DP after settlement:
• 100% full refunds if participants asked other substitutes.
• CANCEL H-6 (six days before event) returned 50%.
• CANCEL H-3 (three days before event) returned 25%.
• CANCEL H-2, H-1 and Last Minute before event NOT RETURNED.
11) If the minimum quota doesn’t enough :
- The trip still will be going on but with rearrangement budget as totally participant who come in and agreements between participant and trip organizer.
- Trip will be reschedule until minimum participant enough. (Participant follow next trip schedule based on Open Trip Schedule)
-Trip is canceled and down payment or all redemption fees will be returned 100% in the event of cancellation by trip organizer.
12) If there is a force major and nature disaster that making the trip is canceled such as earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, flood, etc. The participant could not require the trip organizer to pay back the payment.
13) We assume when participant is paying down payment or full payment that agree and understand clearly all details in this agreements and force major
Terms and Regulations: